On 15 Dec 2017, the 1st race 330 KM (Buayai, Nakornratchasima) was a complete success. Congratulation to the winner of The 1st race 330 KM “KARL-HEINZ WICHERT” from German and every prize winners，every fanciers still have the change to win over 2 races (the 2nd race 430 KM and final race 530 KM), hope every fanciers keep fighting .
The 2nd race 430 KM (KonKean) has been recognized by FCI will be started on this Friday,29 Dec 2017 (baskesting before race 1 day), FCI delegate “Mr. Dirk Screel” will be in the race and control all of process in this race. PIPR the 2nd race 430 KM has integration for the winner and can be win yearly the world championship, for more information please forwards FCI official website : http://www.pigeons-grandprix.com/
At 430 km. The 2nd race (recognized by FCI): winners will have a chance to win over 150 prizes including FCI Trophy :
- Winner : 26,000 $ (Certificate and Trophy)
- 1st runner up : 7,500 $ (Certificate and Trophy)
- 2nd runner up : 5,000 $ (Certificate and Trophy)
- Ranking 4-10 : 1,300 $ (Certificate)
- Ranking 11-150 : 250 $ (Certificate)
Winners of all prizes will receive together in the Gala Dinner on 14th Jan 2018
PIPR will be basketing on 28 Dec 2017 and the race on 29 Dec 2017, if you have interested to join, please come to PIPR (Opposite of Bira international Circuit)
- 28 Dec 2017 : Basketing be started at 10 AM.
- 29 Dec 2017 : View the birds comeback at PIPR club house from 10 AM
New year celebration is coming!!, all of PIPR committee and staff wish you Merry X mas and happy new year, God blessing you all and have a good luck on the race.